본문 바로가기 대메뉴 바로가기

UST Admission

FAQ INNOVATING THE FUTURE, LEADING THE WORLD

FAQ

게시물 검색
Q [Admissions] Is it possible to apply to specific departments within the major? Are there any GPA restrictions?
A There are no restrictions regarding applying to specific departments within the major. There are no cut lines regarding GPA. However, please keep in mind that GPA is used as the main evaluation criteria for the applicant during the screening process.
Q [Admissions] I am preparing for UST admissions. Am I required to contact professors in my desired major before I apply?
A You are not required to contact your academic advisor prior to admissions. After gaining admissions, students are able to select their academic advisor during the registration period. However, it is possible to contact professors in advance in order to gain more information on life as a researcher and the academic curriculum.
Q [Admissions] When are the application periods (for admissions in March and September respectively)?
A Each year, the application period begins in September for March admissions, and March for September admissions. Please refer to the recruitment notice for further details.
Q [Admissions] I would like to enter into the UST undergraduate program. How can I gain admissions? What is the admissions process?
A UST is a graduate school, and therefore only operates graduate school programs (doctoral/combined/master's). As such, only individuals with bachelor's (or master's) degrees may be admitted.