2017 Fall, Guideline on Dissertation Evaluation
- Student Affairs Team
- Hits : 528
- Registration Date : 2017-09-29
- Proposal & Request : From 2nd Oct. to 3rd Nov.
- Evaluation : From the date of request to 15th Dec.
1. Unless you pass the Comprehensive Exam, you cannot apply for the Dissertation Evaluation.
In case of failure in applying for the Dissertation Evaluation, even if you have taken the Comprehensive Exam, you should check whether you submitted all the documents (application form, evaluation sheet, graduation plan)
and the result (pass) is entered on the portal system as professors forgot to enter the result on the system sometimes.
2. According to the governmental guidelines, the cancellation of the diploma is possible if fraudulent activity occurs.
Also, according to Anti-Graft Law, when students offer professors any financial profit, both the students and professors can be the target of the sanctions.
3. "Guideline on Thesis Writing" is revised and being translated. It'll be announced after Korean Thanksgiving.
For the details of the Dissertation Evaluation, please check the attached files.