Global MOOC apply and Expense Reimbursement (Fall semester 2017)
- Academic Affairs Team
- Hits : 2781
- Registration Date : 2017-09-06
We would like to inform you that UST will reimburse expenses on taking MOOC courses for academic purpose and we are sure
that this program will help your study and research.
- Enrolment for Fall 2017
- reimbursement of expenses on taking MOOC course(s) and issuing certificate(s)
- For more information, please refer to the email.
3. MOOC Designated
- Coursera(https://www.coursera.org): Signature Track
- edX(https://www.edx.org): Verified Course
- Udacity(https://www.udacity.com): Nano Degree
- FutureLearn(https://www.futurelearn.com): Courses for Statement of Attainment
- Apply for global MOOC courses: September 6th ~ November 17th, 2017
- You should apply through the portal system. ( https://edu.ust.ac.kr)
- Reimbursement: Rolling application, open until December 15th, 2017
- Required document (Reimbursement): Certificate, receipt (KRW) or a copy of bankbook with transaction information etc.
-The reimbursement procedurse are processed once a month. (At the end of month)
※ For further information: firstname.lastname@example.org