[Required Reading] Notice for Applicants of UST→Other University credit exchange.
- Academic Affairs Team
- Hits : 8819
- Registration Date : 2018-02-13
[Required Reading] Notice for Applicants of UST→Other University credit exchange
1. If you apply for credit exchange at other university, please check their portal system.
2. You must enroll the courses which you will take at the other university to the UST Portal system during course registration period.
a. Course registration Period : Feb. 19th(Mon.) 09:00 ~ Feb. 28th(Wed.) 18:00
b. How to register: UST Portal information System(http://portal.ust.ac.kr)→Academics affairs→Management of course→Credit Exchange→View→New→Save(Describe course application)
3. Approval of Advisory professor (Advisory Professor Only)
a. Period: Feb. 19th(Mon.) 09:00 ~ Feb. 28th(Wed.) 18:00
b. Procedure: UST Portal information System (http://portal.ust.ac.kr)→Academic affairs→Management of course→Advisor’s approval for Credit Exchange→View→Acceptance→Save
- After register to the system, request registration approval to advisory professor personally
- If there are more than 1 course, check and save each course
4. If you change or cancel your course registration for credit exchange, you must not only submit an application [attached file] to UST by e-mail(firstname.lastname@example.org) but after you cancel or change at the other university.
※ If you skip any of these procedure, you will not get any credit at all.