Information on students' research performance to secure research ethics
- Student Affairs Team
- Hits : 317
- Registration Date : 2018-10-24
In order to manage the author's information systematically, UST recommends that all student information be recorded. Student research results are used for graduation management, student award and support.
1. Write the author's information accurately, such as name, affiliation and position when paper publication.
ex) John Doe / University of Science and Technology / Ph.D Course
- If the affiliation is not written, it won't be recognized. So be aware disadvantages such as exclusion of graduation, award and various support program
2. In publishing an SCI-class academic paper, check plagiarism by TURNITIN program and upload
'Originality Report'or'Digital Receipt'. From the SCI-class paper in 2018, it is mandatory.
3. Register all the research performance as soon as accepted on UST portal system.
4. Checking the guide to Avoiding Predatory Journals and Questionable Conferences.