In order to manage the author's information systematically, UST recommends that all student information be recorded. Student research results are used for graduation management, student award and support.
1. Write the author's information accurately, such as name, affiliation and position when paper publication.
ex) John Doe / University of Science and Technology / Ph.D Course
- If the affiliation is not written, it won't be recognized. So be aware disadvantages such as exclusion of graduation, award and various support program
2. In publishing an academic paper, check plagiarism by TURNITIN program and upload
'Originality Report'or'Digital Receipt'. It is mandatory.
- Accepted Before 2018 : N/A
- Accepted in 2018 : SCI class only
- Accepted in 2019 : All academic paper(SCI class, KCI, etc.)
3. Register all the research performance as soon as accepted on UST portal system.
4. Checking the guide to Avoiding Predatory Journals and Questionable Conferences.