[Call for Proposals] UST Overseas Honorary Ambassador Project 2018
- International Cooporation Team
- Hits : 4291
- Registration Date : 2018-02-23
This is the International Cooperation Team of UST.
We are pleased to announce the call for proposals for the UST Overseas Honorary Ambassador Project 2018 as below.
o The alumni that have a degree from UST and reside in other countries propose various PR activities aimed at attracting outstanding students from overseas. After a screening process, the best proposals are selected for monetary support by UST in order to attract the best talents from different countries. Since the proposals are based on the perspectives of knowledgeable alumni who are well-informed regarding the affairs of the country that he/she resides, this method can be effective as well as efficient for recruiting the talented students from various nations.
□ Qualification for Application
o UST alumni who meet all of the following requirements when submitting application.
- Those Those who have obtained a Master or Ph.D. degree from UST
· Advantages will be given to graduates who are from universities in the QS World University Rankings 2017 and who are participating in UST Alumni Association
· Two or more alumni may form teams. For team applications, a representative member shall submit a proposal containing the team composition and activity plans. It will be regarded as one application.
- Those who are working as a full-time employee in an overseas organization
· The PR activities will be conducted in the country where the organization is located.
· We do not select additional honorary ambassadors of Vietnam, Indonesia, China and the Philippines this year as we already have them in those countries from the project last year.
- Those who can visit UST in November to present the results of the project
□ Term of Participation
o For 3 consecutive years
□ Project Allowance
o KRW 6 million or less a year
□ Content of Proposal
o Plans on promotional activities of UST admission for 6 months (Apr. 23 ~ Oct. 31) to attract talented students from overseas countries
□ Submission of Proposal
o Submission Period: By 18:00 Korean Time (GMT+9), Mar. 23 (Fri), 2018
o Length: 5 pages or less in A4-sized paper (excluding a cover page and attached document)
o Submit to : email@example.com
- A copy of employment certificate must be attached when submitting proposal.
□ Selectee Announcement
o Date: 18:00 Korean Time (GMT+9), April 9 (Mon), 2018
o Department: International Cooperation Team
o Administrator: Ji Eun Park
o E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
o Tel: +82-42-865-2413
Please find the attached guidelines for further information.
Feel free to contact us for any inquiries.
International Cooperation Team