[Notice] 2018 Mandatory classes prescribed by Korean law(On-line)
- Student Affairs Team
- Hits : 1105
- Registration Date : 2018-05-11
Dear, UST Students.
This is UST Student Affairs Team.
This email is to inform you to take a class 'Human rights Education' and 'Gender Equality Education(Sexual Harassment & Sexual Violence Prevention Education)' which is uploaded on the UST LMS system.
Although no credit is granted, it is mandatory to attend the classes prescribed by Korean law, so be sure to attend the classes within this year.
- Objective : To foster awareness of human rights and sexual harassment/to prevent sexual violence
- For whom : All UST Students(except the freshman who already took the class es this semester)
- Course Period : once a year
- How to : Access through UST LMS(ID/PW is same with UST portal system)
- Course Details : 1. Human Rights(approx. 7 min.), 2. Sexual Harassment & Sexual Violence Prevention Education(approx. 1 hour)
Please make sure you complete your course.