Plenary Talk 'Exploring the History of Chemistry in Japan' (Aug. 21 (Wed), IBS)
- Public Relations and International Affairs Team
- Hits : 130
- Registration Date : 2019-08-14
UST, Korea and SOKENDAI, Japan (The Graduate University for Advanced Studies) initiated an exchange and cooperation agreement in 2005 and have continued exchange and cooperation for mutual development as partner universities.
In this regard, UST Public Relations and International Affairs Team is pleased to invite you to the planery talk regarding the history of chemistry in Japan as a part of the workshop
○ Title : Exploring the History of Chemistry in Japan
○ Date : August 21 (Wed.), 2019, 16:30 ~ 18:00
○ Venue : Auditorium (2 fl.), IBS Science Culture Center, Daejeon
○ Speaker: Dr. Yasu FURUKAWA from SOKENDAI, Japan
- Refer to the poster for the speaker's academic background.
○ Eligibility: Anyone who is interested
○ Registration: Click here and complete the survey.
- UST souvenirs will be given to the participants. (subject to availability on a first come first served basis)
- You may attend without registration.
□ Inquiry (Workshop Assistant)
○ E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Phone Number: 010-5923-5919