Information on ID card issuing service for spring semester of 2020
- Student Affairs Team
- Hits : 346
- Registration Date : 2020-04-06
Student Affairs Team would like to inform you regarding ID card issuing.
1. ID card with non-financial functions
- Fill out the application form (attached file)
- Send a scanned application form and photography which will be used on ID card
- The procedure will take about 3~4 weeks.
- Student Affairs Team will inform you via mail, when ID card is issued.
- Visit Student Affairs Team to receive ID card.
(You can request postal service if you are in the campus/school which is not located in Daejeon.)
2. ID card with financial functions
- Apply and receive ID card with non-financial functions.
- Visit Woori bank, open a bank account and request to connect ID card to your bank account.
(If you already have Woori bank account, you don’t have to open a new one.)
- Don’t forget to bring ID card when you visit Woori bank.
3. If you have questions regarding Issuing ID card, please make a personal inquiry by email (email@example.com).