[COVID-19] Notice on Itaewon visitors (from 24 April to 6 May)
- Student Affairs Team
- Hits : 1665
- Registration Date : 2020-05-14
Regarding mass outbreak of COVID19 in Itaewon,
1) If you have visited clubs in Itaewon or place which the COVID19 confirmed case visited from 24th April to 6th May,
please call 1339 or public health center, then cooperate with the measures like COVID19 test and so on.
2) At the same time, please report your visit history to the campus/school coordinator and advisor.
To prevent spread of COVID19, please take a measure like self-quarantine or telecommuting according to the guidelines of the campuses/schools.
3) Last, Please report it to the UST Student Affairs Team as soon as you get COVID test,
and make a follow-up report again when the result comes out. (It is necessary even if the result is negative.)
※ Contact Information
- Kihwan Yang(Mr.) : firstname.lastname@example.org(042-865-2338)
Thank you for your cooperation and please be safe.
Student Affairs Team