Global MOOC apply and Expense Reimbursement
- Education Support Team EST
- Hits : 666
- Registration Date : 2016-09-01
We would like to inform you that UST will reimburse expenses on taking MOOC courses for academic purpose and
we are sure that this program will help your study and research.
- Enrolment for Fall 2016
- reimbursement of expenses on taking MOOC course(s) and issuing certificate(s)
- Apply for global MOOC courses: September 1st ~ November 30th, 2016
- You should apply through the portal system. (https://edu.ust.ac.kr)
- Reimbursement: By December 16th
- Required document (Reimbursement): Certificate, receipt (KRW) or copy of bankbook with transaction information, checking statements etc.
4. MOOC Designated
- Coursera(https://www.coursera.org): Signature Track
- edX(https://www.edx.org): Verified Course
- Udacity(https://www.udacity.com): Nano Degree
- Future Learn(https://www.futurelearn.com): Courses for Statement of Attainment
※ For more information, please check the attached file.
※ For further information: email@example.com