Course integrates listening, speaking, reading, and writing, focusing on communication through classroom and small-group activity.
- 1Essential 1: For the very beginner, you can learn Korean consonants and vowels /self introduction / shopping
- 2Essential 2: For those who complete E.lv.1 or studied more than 60hrs, you can learn simple communication in daily routine.
- 3Essential 3: For those who complete E.lv.2 or studied more than 120hrs, you can express your opinion.
- 4Intermediate 1: For those who complete E.lv.3 or studied about 200hrs, you can handle most problems in daily life and can make basic conversation maintaining social relationships.
- 5Intermediate 2: For those who complete I.lv.1 or studied about 300hrs, you can report in Korean after business trip. Also, you compare home country’s culture and Korean culture.
- 6Intermediate 3: For those who complete I.lv.2 or studied about 400hrs, you will be able to handle campus work in Korean.
- 7Advanced speaking: For those who complete I.lv.3 or studied about 500hrs, you can develop discussion skill and public speaking skill to handle various situations in the campus.
- 8Business Korean class: This class is designed for learning advanced Korean regarding getting a job in Korea, taking a job interview, having business conversation with understanding of Korean culture.
Students who completed previous level can register higher level class
International enrolled student or enrolled post-coursework student
Registration & Drop/change
Drop or change the course
- Notice :
- 1 Drop the course can be done within a week of the course’s first week.
- 2 50% and less attendance can be restricted to register Korean class for 1 year.
- 3 Official leave is acceptable only when you have the Research business or family event.
- Completion condition : Attendance 80% and higher, Score: 70 and higher
- Certificate of Completion : Show the Program period and Academic Result of registered semesters
042-865-2408 / firstname.lastname@example.org