UST Student ID Card
Types and Functions
Student ID Card with Financial Functions
Debit card, Transportation card, Access card to UST main office and dormitory, Students' identification
Student ID Card without financial functions
Access card to UST main office and dormitory, Students' identification
How to Apply
Regular Issuance for Newcomers
- How to apply?
- (a) Newcomers can apply for ID card issuance by visiting Wooribank branch in Daeduk Science Complex, Daejeon.
- (b) If Newcomers' Star Trek conducted off-line, staffs of UST and Wooribank will visit to collect documents in group.
- Documents needed : Passport, Certificate of (expected) enrollemt
- Those from countries below must submit Alien Registration Card(ARC) to open a bank account. (As of Jan, 2022)
- Iran, North Korea, Ghana, Nicaragua, Myanmar, Barbados, Syria, Albania, Yemen, Uganda, Jamaica, Zimbabwe, Cambodia, Panama, Pakistan, Jordan, Mali, Turkey
Issuance on Demand
- Who can apply
- (a) Those who got their ID card damaged or missed (b) Those who haven't apply for ID card on their admission (Only those entered UST before 2021 Spring semester)
- How to apply: Visit Wooribank branch in Daeduk Science complex, Daejeon
- Issuance on Demand be applied in Student ID Card without financial functions.
- Students can add financial functions by visiting Wooribank.
- Application form with student's signature in PDF format
- Student's ID photo in JPG format