Advanced Energy and System Engineering
- Host School/Campus Korea Institute of Energy Research
The major of advanced energy & system engineering is divided into five research fields, Hydrogen energy, fuel cells, energy materials, clean fuel (including greenhouse gases), and systems (efficiency). Students learn about hydrogen and fuel cell technology in the field of critical sources, new technologies for energy materials, fossil fuel switching applications including those related to methane hydrate, and overall understanding of the efficient use of technology and system operation. In addition to all of this, students engage in intensive study of about engineering.
- Advanced Energy and System Engineering 2nd Semester, 2018 ~
- Advanced Energy and System Technology 1st Semester, 2015 ~ 1st Semester, 2018
- Advanced Energy Technology 1st Semester, 2004 ~ 2nd Semester, 2014
- Energy System Engineering 1st Semester, 2006 ~ 2nd Semester, 2014
- Energy System Technology 1st Semester, 2004 ~ 2nd Semester, 2005