Please give me five apples and three pears.
Introduction of basic outline
- 단위명사의 종류를 알아보고, 문장을 만들 수 있다. - 과일 가게에서 사용하는 표현을 배우고 과일을 살 수 있다.
- 0 +like
- 01 Introduction of Hangeul (Korean alphabet) and Hangeul 1
- 02 Hangeul 2
- 03 Hangeul 3
- 04 I am Jaya.
- 05 I am not Vietnamese.
- 06 Do you have an elder sister?
- 07 What is this?
- 08 Where is a restaurant?
- 09 There are a bed and desk.
- 10 I get rested in a dorm.
- 11 Where do you go?
- 12 I don’t drink coffee.
- 13 What time does your class end?
- 14 What did you do last weekend?
- 15 Will you be coming to my house this Friday?
- 16 Please give me five apples and three pears.
- 17 Is bibimbap also spicy?
- 18 We have many orders, so it takes a while.
- 19 I usually do it after the class.
- 20 What kind of clothes are you going to buy?
- 21 Have you went there too?
- 22 How can I get to Seoul station?
- 23 I will go by subway.
- 24 Get off at the next stop.
- 25 It will be interesting.
- 26 Let’s watch an action movie.
- 27 Professor called me.
- 28 He is taller and more handsome than me.
- 29 I will contact my friend.
- 30 Need to reserve the tennis court.