Information for UST Students Studying at Other Universities(Outbound)
- Definition : UST enrolled student can take major courses at universities with which UST has made academic exchange agreements
- Master's or doctoral major courses that offering universities allow academic exchange program participants to take
- The number of credits acquired from other graduate school cannot exceed more than 50% of the credits required for graduation at UST
- Confirm notice separately because date of application, How to apply for classes, change, cancellation, etc. are different graduate to graduate school
- Applicants should submit related documents to the Education Support Team after receiving academic advisor’s approval and his/her signature
- Class changeor cancellation are managed according to the regulation set by the applied university (refer to the notice board for detailed procedure).
- Re-taking of study exchange classes is allowed only one time.
Applicants for English lecture
- Students wishing to take any English course must exceed the base English scores or submit their course registration approvals. (However, those who have submitted their English scores upon admission are allowed to take English courses without any further check.)
- Academic exchange agreements graduate school list / Notice of Course registration by graduate school
|Year||Semester||Graduate School||Notice||Deadline||Maximum applicable credits|
|2017||1||DGIST(입력된 링크 달기)||다운로드 버튼||2017.01.01.~ 2017.02.02.||ddd|