Credit Exchange with Other Universities
Definition: Students can take courses at universities with which UST has made academic exchange agreements
Related Academic Regulations: Article 42, Academic Regulations (Acceptance of Transfer Credits from Other Institutions)
Courses Available for Academic Exchange Program: Master's or doctoral major courses that offering universities allow academic exchange program participants to take
- Enrolled students and incomming students (excludes who have already met the course work requirements) for the semester who meet the all the requirements below.
- Students who have been approved by the advisory professor
- Students who have been recommended by the president
- Students with GPA 3.0 or higher in the previous semester (except for incoming students)
- Students who want to apply for courses delivered in English must have better scores listed in the table.
Eligibility : TOEFL(iBT,CBT,PBT),TOEIC,TEPS,IELTS
Title TOEFL TOEIC TEPS IELTS iBT CBT PBT Score 79 213 550 730 630 6
- The number of credits acquired from other graduate school cannot exceed more than 50% of the credits required for graduation at UST
- Academic Regulations ARTICLE 46 (Course Retaking) ② Retaking shall be limited exclusively to a course which is identical to the one already taken, while courses taken at other universities under an exchange program should be repeated at the same university.(Re-taking of study exchange classes is allowed only one time.)
- Regulations on Academic Operations ARTICLE 38 (Retaking) ① If a student achieves grade C+ or lower, he/she may repeat the course once only pursuant to the provision cited in Article 46 of the Academic Regulations.
Course Registration Period
||Refer to notice on UST web-site for the period||The academic calendar at the university offering the applicable course prevails|
※ Detailed application procedure is different for every university that offers the pertinent courses; thus, please check the instructions for course application for each school.
Universities Participating in Academic Exchange Program
|1||Graduate School, Hanyang University||16||Graduate School, University of Seoul||31||Graduate School, Hanbat National University|
|2||Graduate School, Chungnam National University||17||Graduate School, Dong-A University||32||Graduate School, Inje University|
|3||General Graduate School, Korea University||18||Graduate School, Seoul National University||33||Graduate School, Konyang University|
|4||Graduate School, KAIST||19||Graduate School, Pusan National University||34||Graduate School, Hallym University|
|5||Graduate School, Yonsei University||20||Graduate School, Chonbuk National University||35||Graduate School, Kwangwoon University|
|6||Graduate School, Ajou University||21||Graduate School, Yeungnam University||36||Graduate School, Keimyung University|
|7||Graduate School, GIST||22||Graduate School, Chungbuk National University||37||Graduate School, Kyung Hee University|
|8||Graduate School, Kangwon National University||23||Graduate School, Jeju National University||38||Graduate School, Sejong University|
|9||Graduate School, Changwon National University||24||Graduate School, Chonnam National University||39||Graduate School, Chunang University|
|10||Green Graduate School, Korea University||25||Graduate School, Hannam University||40||Graduate School, Ulsan University|
|11||Graduate School, Sogang University||26||Graduate School, Kyungpook National University||41||Graduate School, Korea National University of Transportation|
|12||Graduate School, Seoul National University of Science and Technology||27||Graduate School, DGIST||42||Graduate School, Pukyong National University|
|13||Graduate School, Konkuk University||28||Graduate School, Incheon National University||43||GANGNEUNG-WONJU NATIONAL UNIVERSITY|
|14||Graduate School, Korea Aerospace University||29||Graduate School, UNIST|
|15||Graduate School, Korea Maritime and Ocean University||30||Graduate School, Ewha Woman's University|