- Personal Counseling/Psychotherapy
- Self-understanding, depression, anxiety, anger control, shame/guilt, relationship problems, game addiction, impulse control disorder, love-related problems, personality problems, stress, worries, doubts about life, self-esteem problems, etc.
- Online(e-mail, video), phone, personal meeting
Video counseling is only available at professional counseling agencies in Seoul and metropolitan areas.
- Group counseling/Psychotherapy
- Psychological tests and analysis
- 01 MBTI Personality Assessment 1: MBTI(Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) Although all people are different, based on the premise that they can be categorized by certain characteristics, they are divided into 16 different personality types. Through this classification, it can be understood that people’s various actions are due to the differences of preference.
- 02 MMPI Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory It is used to determine the counselee’s personality and psychiatric problems in a rapid way, as well as personality and psychiatric problems that might be imminent.
RORSCHACH TEST RORSCHACH
TEST It is a typical projective test, and a person’s past experience, imagination, urge, and conflicts are reflected, giving information about the personality characteristics, developmental background, and interaction with the environment.
- 04 SCT Sentence Completion Test The counselee completes a number of incomplete sentences, and this test will give information about a person’s desire, attitude, and personality.
- 05 HTP House-Tree-Person The person draws house-tree-person by himself and explores his or her inner sides. This test directly reveals the counselee’s unconsciousness and desires that even he or she did not know about.
- 06 KFD Kinetic Family Drawings This test can reveal negative influences in the family, and the feelings a child gets from the person who gave that negative influence.